Signed in as:
Partners in Education (PIE) is a school-based volunteer group made up of parents and guardians with the mission to make our school an even better place for our students to learn and grow. Basically, it’s Mapleton Public School’s version of PTA.
Volunteer needs come in all shapes and sizes!
- Helping at events
- Providing food for special events
- Serving as a Room Parent or classroom helper
- Providing financial support for events & activities
- Assisting with the Learning Garden
- Helping in the library, cafeteria or crosswalk
- And more!
Click below to find out more about how to get involved.
PIE plans and organizes
events througHout the year designed to engage families, foster community and build school spirit. Remember the Spring Bash? That was us
Mapleton School District policy only allows one fundraiser per school year
so we dedicate most of our time and resources to that event, which supports student activities throughout the year.
Our Room Parent team provides classroom support for teachers, including organizing teacher appreciation activities,
assisting with admin tasks, planning parties and more.
Ways we support students:
- Staffing the library
- Coordinating and planting
the Learning Garden
- Managing the Spirit Store for
school swag purchase
- Overseeing yearbook design
Copyright © 2023 Trailside Academy Partners in Education - All Rights Reserved.
Trailside Academy Parent Group